- This event has passed.
CITRIS Foundry Startup Application Deadline
March 6, 2016
Founding a Startup is Hard. We Can Help.
The CITRIS Foundry is a University of California applied technology incubator that supports early stage startups developing disruptive solutions for today’s biggest challenges. Our program provides:
- $5,000-$10,000 in seed funding for startups
- More than $50,000 in resources including office, meeting & lab space, cloud computing, legal services and education
- Customized mentorship specific to your needs from our extensive network of entrepreneurs, investors and industry experts
- A strong community of fellow founders
- Access to design and prototyping tools at the CITRIS Invention Lab
If you’re ready to jump in, CITRIS Foundry is now accepting applications for our Spring 2016 cohort. Application Deadline is March 6th at 11:59PM! For more information and to apply, visit: CITRISFoundry.org